⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hiding out in Fantasy

Started by Polite Society, January 13, 2023, 11:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

Anyone else noticed the increase in HBC models sitting in Fantasy alone since the credit rate went up. I've seen 3 examples of this con this month.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone else noticed the increase in HBC models sitting in Fantasy alone since the credit rate went up. I've seen 3 examples of this con this month.

I can't name anyone off the top of my head but I'm positive that I've seen it happen way more than three times. Not as many as the girls hiding out in Premium, though.  :funny:

Polite Society

 Premium's not an issue to me. The likes of Lisa Cross come on, go there and never leave. Her choice.  Going into fantasy because there's no interest I see as dishonest.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login