Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi: New Member Here

Started by musclemaven, May 14, 2015, 12:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musclemaven

Just signed up for your site and wanted to introduce myself.   I'm into bodybuilding and have competed in women's physique and figure in the past few years.  I have plans to compete again this year but need to lean out quite a bit.  I think I finally figured out how to update my avatar! lol. It's from a year or so ago now.  I'm going to try to attach a more recent shot...  a little more meat, and like I said more bf.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclemaven

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

musclemaven

Ok.  I thought I had figured out how to do my avatar... still reading how to's.   I'm technologically challenged!     

Here's the photo I was going to put in my avatar.  It's from August 2013...North American Championships in Pittsburgh.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Welcome Amy... Pleased to see you  :-*
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

musclemaven

Thank you! I'm psyched I finally figured out the avatar thing.  :woot:

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Atlantis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you! I'm psyched I finally figured out the avatar thing.  :woot:

how do you get an avatar anyway ?     Went into user control panel and tried to upload pictures but keep getting the same thing :  "The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved"

What am I doing wrong.

musclemaven

Thanks everyone.   @ Atlantis... I went to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and uploaded a photo from my computer.  It will give you a url to use.   I had the same problem you're having until I stumbled on some info on the forum about uploading pics. 

almorae

What's your name
Do you have a Facebook account ^-^