⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

karen zaremba

Started by baba007fr, May 16, 2014, 04:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baba007fr

what happens to the beautifull karen?
any one knows? :thanks: :wob:


Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So what happened to her?  I tried to e-mail her but her e-mail doesn't exist anymore!?!?  Obviously she's not in the sport anymore, but is she still fit, is she still around the sport, did she retire due to injury or just moved on?

darthfury78

Karen has moved on to other things. I believe that she did what she set out to do as a fitness competitor. Now Karen just wants to be a wife and a mother to her family...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login