Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Has anyone noticed AJ Lee has put on some size?

Started by hugemcabslover, September 08, 2014, 01:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugemcabslover

I mean she's still five foot nothing but I kid you not I'm sure her arms are bigger, her delts have more shape to them and her abs are more deeply cut and defined than they have been.  I dunno what she did during the time she had off but she is definitely bigger.  Check out some photos and tell me if you agree, or if you've noticed if she's added size anywhere else.
Moo


crimson_E_86

She looked about the same petite woman when I watched her in a tag team match last night.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jaxer

abs!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chuckaa

I love her abs in the top two pics. She looks better now than she has ever looked in her career both in her looks and her in-ring action.

hugemcabslover

I agree, she looks better than ever. Not that she ever looked bad  :heart:  Thanks for posting pics Jaxer.  I know I get a bit marky but I'm so happy she won the title.  She's one of the better wrestlers in the company.
Moo

sunogalem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love her abs in the top two pics. She looks better now than she has ever looked in her career both in her looks and her in-ring action.

I also agree that she looks better than ever since she came back (both in physique and wrestling). I also like her abs in the above pics. They're in the most ripped condition ever! She's always had great abs, but they stand out even more in the pics jaxer posted.  :wow:  Thanks jaxer! k+

topdogg17

AJ Lee has put on a very good deal of muscle since her early days in the company. I agree with everyone that she looks better than ever these days.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

jaxer