Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

rebooting wb270

Started by session_safe, May 20, 2025, 09:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> I suggest you leave William B's initials off your page.

Which page are you referring to?

Whatever it is that you are referring to in the opening post in this thread, where you say:

"I am considering downloading an old copy of wb270 and put it out on a new website domain somewhere and sending an email to all girls that are on the old list saying "wb270 is back online to the state before it got taken down, I assume you want to remain on there still but email me if you want to be off". But I want to know how the community feels about this. I tried to buy back the wb270 domain, but the domain doesn't seem to be up for sale. So I am not sure if I should use some variant of the wb270 name or just come up with a new name completely."

crazycrazy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any update on your reboot plans?

I have a primitive list here. I have to make a few minor cosmetic changes to the girls profile site. I want to keep it basic and to-the-point, like wb270
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am also creating an AI chatbot that answers all the common girl questions so girls don't get bothered all the time with guys asking like 1,000 questions.

The issue is I am not sure who to invite. SessionGirls has a ton of girls that are either prostitutes, onlyfans girls, or girls that obviously has nothing to do with wrestling. I am not sure the best method to find out "the good ones". Maybe make a mailing to all guy subscribers asking who they think they should be on there? Or maybe see who everyone is talking about on the session forums?

FBBMW

If you are going to use categories, don't forget bodybuilders.   
Categories may not be too useful, because many of the SG are FBB, Wrestlers, Dom, etc.

While some SG will do sexual acts, I have not discovered any that are just on SG as prostitutes.   

It's going to be too hard to know who travels sometimes, and Onlyfans other times.  Many do both.   

Guys recommending who to include will name some retired and may miss some who session occasionally.  You also need to be able to sign up new girls
with an approval process.     

These are some thoughts.       

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you are going to use categories, don't forget bodybuilders.   
Categories may not be too useful, because many of the SG are FBB, Wrestlers, Dom, etc.

While some SG will do sexual acts, I have not discovered any that are just on SG as prostitutes.   

It's going to be too hard to know who travels sometimes, and Onlyfans other times.  Many do both.   

Guys recommending who to include will name some retired and may miss some who session occasionally.  You also need to be able to sign up new girls
with an approval process.     

These are some thoughts.     

I might send an email out to guys that signed up to SessionGirls asking what girls they want. Maybe make a post on ***** or something. But the "interface" will primarily be email at first, like wb270. I want the site free for girls and fast for guys. I really want to make the sessioning scene like it was before 2022.

I really really hate what SessionGirls has become. The site is really clunky now and the girls are of low quality. wb270 and "old sessiongirls" was much better in that regard.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Absolutely. It's a documentary about Emma Switch. Removed immediately from DailyMotion after people shared video link here, even more details are revealed here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
but can't understand why do you still insist on listing this dude under girls reviews.

Ok, I removed the Emma Switch review. I agree, trans should not be on a "girls" wrestling site.

Absolutely.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you are going to use categories, don't forget bodybuilders.   
Categories may not be too useful, because many of the SG are FBB, Wrestlers, Dom, etc.

While some SG will do sexual acts, I have not discovered any that are just on SG as prostitutes.   

It's going to be too hard to know who travels sometimes, and Onlyfans other times.  Many do both.   

Guys recommending who to include will name some retired and may miss some who session occasionally.  You also need to be able to sign up new girls
with an approval process.     

These are some thoughts.     

I might send an email out to guys that signed up to SessionGirls asking what girls they want. Maybe make a post on ***** or something. But the "interface" will primarily be email at first, like wb270. I want the site free for girls and fast for guys. I really want to make the sessioning scene like it was before 2022.

I really really hate what SessionGirls has become. The site is really clunky now and the girls are of low quality. wb270 and "old sessiongirls" was much better in that regard.

But findom and OF has really changed the scene a lot. Girls simply do not need to leave the safety of their homes to make some serious cash. Why go out and session which is dangerous for multiple reasons. You are utlimately meeting a strange guy in a hotel in your underwear or less. There been instances where schmoes got out of hand and rough up these girls so much they left the scene. Lyndsay Dejager is the biggest case. And even if things go right, that is a lot of wear and tear on your body. Plenty of sessioniates have been injured accidentially during sessions and not bumps and bruises. Like torn ACLs type injuries. And think about how expensive it is now to travel plus all the legwork there is (how many schmoes either cancel or never really were going to show up).

Is there more money in sessioning? Yes but it's not that much of a difference and when you factor time and expenses, it's not worth it especially since many young schmoes are fine staying in their bedrooms as well and simply slapping their meat to either OF, findom or perhaps video work.

And that is us be honest. The girls have chanegd a lot. Much more are into fitcross and athletic look more then FBB because there is money via sponsors and their "branding" aka don't need to session (sorry everyone but every sessioniate does it for the same reason..money though some enjoy their jobs while just grin and bear it). So again no need to session plus quite a number of them come from traditional social backgrounds so they might find sessioning as being "sleezy" and one step above being a call girl though I have learned that sometimes its the holier then thou aka goodie good girls that are the craziest behind close doors.

But either way don't need to session and while I agree, SG could a bit of help around the edges (Jen still does a great job overall), it won't solve the issue that the pool of sessioniates available as greatly diminished. That is just a hard fact no matter what.