Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Afrika : Rip Off

Started by showmesara, July 12, 2015, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showmesara

I was ripped off by Afrika a beautiful Los Angeles area ebony wrestler/boxer. I had known about her for some time and had never seen any reviews of her but contacted her as I was going through LA. She demanded a donation to her afrikaadventures website. She confirmed she received the deposit and my hotel and location were also confirmed at this time two weeks ahead. On the evening of July 2 she e-mailed a cancellation with 3 min to go. She said she would refund the next day. I've received no refund and not one word from her despite 3 follow up e mails.

I have not made a practice of sending deposits. This being only the 4th time. I'll be back to the no deposit rule from now on.

Paypal does'nt honour "friiends/family payments and it's  not worth the $200 given the nature of the donation. Not the first time I've been canceled on with little notice but first time I've been ripped off.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


marvin

Its been over a month now, any further update?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

showmesara

Absolutely ZERO contact or refund. As I said I reminded her 3 times in the first 10 days. I have not tried since as it's pretty apparent how she operates.

I have now however e mailed a few FBB's who know me well and let them know she is deadbeat.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

Sorry to hear about her not returning your deposit.

Curious, how do you see this helping get your money?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have now however e mailed a few FBB's who know me well and let them know she is deadbeat.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

showmesara

Oh I don't expect telling these FBB I know that I got ripped off will get me my money back. I wrote the money off 3 weeks ago.  Too many FBB get no showed for sessions by guys and lose out and thus would like to take deposits. I'm just letting some of these women who I know  that Afrika is out there  and deliberately ripped me off. I obviously felt I should give the men here the heads up but it probably undermines the confidence to give deposits in general and this hurts the other women.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh I don't expect telling these FBB I know that I got ripped off will get me my money back. I wrote the money off 3 weeks ago.  Too many FBB get no showed for sessions by guys and lose out and thus would like to take deposits. I'm just letting some of these women who I know  that Afrika is out there  and deliberately ripped me off. I obviously felt I should give the men here the heads up but it probably undermines the confidence to give deposits in general and this hurts the other women.


   Here's the standard reaction to that - "I'm not Afrika and I do not know how this should affect how we do business."
   
   If a woman told you she was now taking deposits because she got ripped off with one guy, I am sure you'd explain that it has nothing to do with you and that you don't send deposits. Chalk it up to experience. Don't send a deposit you can't afford to lose. You already told enough people by posting here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

You both make good points. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh I don't expect telling these FBB I know that I got ripped off will get me my money back. I wrote the money off 3 weeks ago.  Too many FBB get no showed for sessions by guys and lose out and thus would like to take deposits. I'm just letting some of these women who I know  that Afrika is out there  and deliberately ripped me off. I obviously felt I should give the men here the heads up but it probably undermines the confidence to give deposits in general and this hurts the other women.


   Here's the standard reaction to that - "I'm not Afrika and I do not know how this should affect how we do business."
   
   If a woman told you she was now taking deposits because she got ripped off with one guy, I am sure you'd explain that it has nothing to do with you and that you don't send deposits. Chalk it up to experience. Don't send a deposit you can't afford to lose. You already told enough people by posting here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

showmesara

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh I don't expect telling these FBB I know that I got ripped off will get me my money back. I wrote the money off 3 weeks ago.  Too many FBB get no showed for sessions by guys and lose out and thus would like to take deposits. I'm just letting some of these women who I know  that Afrika is out there  and deliberately ripped me off. I obviously felt I should give the men here the heads up but it probably undermines the confidence to give deposits in general and this hurts the other women.


   Here's the standard reaction to that - "I'm not Afrika and I do not know how this should affect how we do business."
   
   If a woman told you she was now taking deposits because she got ripped off with one guy, I am sure you'd explain that it has nothing to do with you and that you don't send deposits. Chalk it up to experience. Don't send a deposit you can't afford to lose. You already told enough people by posting here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

showmesara

P.S. I agree that some other FBB will legitimately reply that they are not Afrika thus still want a deposit. On the opposite side of the equation the prospective guy may say I know guys have been ripped off by others and decline to give a deposit and thus no session happens, that's unfortunate for both sides. That's my point

I've warned the men on this forum regarding one particular women with one single post. I was asked by Marvin for an update. After the update he wondered if I thought I could reach out to other ladies to get my money back so I clarified I had reached out to a couple of ladies so that they knew " one of there own" was poisoning the well with respect to deposits, not that I expected to get my money back. I thought these women who likely don't read this forum would be interested and they have been.


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login