⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Elena Belous

Started by amnesiac200, August 28, 2009, 02:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amnesiac200


amnesiac200

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Dettweiler

Great lower body. Think she's from Ukraine.

musclegoon

I used to love her so much! I saw her on a russian bride website one day like 10 years ago.... some lucky guy probably bought her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Motaro

Oh, great photos! Love these closed shoes and leotard. Anybody knows more about her? Is she a martial artist?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I used to love her so much! I saw her on a russian bride website one day like 10 years ago.... some lucky guy probably bought her.
Yes, this guy is LUCKY.

hackze

as i know this is all the stuff you can get in the inet ... don't know of any video around :(

scags

awesome post!

I wish she had a video!