LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How to Cancel Female-Muscle-Clips.com???

Started by petro45, December 31, 2015, 03:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petro45

Can someone please tell me how to cancel?? I joined recently, but for almost $30.00 a month I have the pleasure of viewing the very same short PREVIEW clips as non-members!!!! Although I love the quality and content of the videos from this site, I really don't care to pay an average $15.00 per video!

If anyone else has found where to cancel, please let me know. Thank you!   

petro45

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Brand

Are you sure you're not doing something wrong? I have never been a member over there but I do check their front page and new clips are dated accordingly and seems that during the last week alone there have been 6 new clips.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

I had no issues when I signed up.

To cancel go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fill out the details, find your member ship and select cancel.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

j2001

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you sure you're not doing something wrong? I have never been a member over there but I do check their front page and new clips are dated accordingly and seems that during the last week alone there have been 6 new clips.

Yes but as far as I can tell being a member let you access to longer previews of their VOD clips. And their VOD clips are long (about 20 mins each) but expensive ($15-20 each).