Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Afrika Lost?

Started by cam_flagg, August 31, 2013, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam_flagg

I remember a video where Afrika lost in wrestling to a white woman. I dont remember anything else about the vidoe, I wish I did though. Does anyone know the name of it? I also remember the winner doing a victory flex


cam_flagg

I am sorry, this is in wrong category

marvin

You might be remembering a private match between Afrika and Dominique Danger. Think Dominique turned the match into a tap fest pretty quickly. Not sure where you would go to find a video of the match.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cam_flagg

I don't know if it was Dominique Danger. It looked like a STJ Production, but I don't recall.

stratos

the woman was Helen on Mott and it wasn't a tap fest, it was very minimal.

cam_flagg

The more I think about it, it was a staged match. I am pretty sure