LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Slimming down calves

Started by ngougeon, September 23, 2014, 02:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngougeon

Hi,
I am new to the forum.
I have been lifting for a few years.
I am a fairly lean soon to be 35 year old girl.
My problem area has been my calves.
Would love any suggestions on how to slim them down. 
I'm sure I have some fat and water retention I need to deal with.
Thanks,
Nat

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ngougeon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Mutante

I don't know if you are joking or what, but to be honest.. your calves are not big or muscular enough (and that is what the 99,9% of the people in this forum will say too). Are you sure that this is the best place to ask how "slim down" your calves?? coz I think is the worst idea! we like all big ;D ;D :D