⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big Tinah Lift

Started by goran72, January 12, 2013, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polchak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

polchak

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

polchak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

codyg1234

Believe it or not you can thank me for that pic of Tina pinning up the smaller guy to the wall with his feet dangling. Hope you all like it. I was in the room that day and it was more of a wrestling shoot but I knew the power of Tina and wanted it displayed in a sexy creative way so I piped up and made sure it happened for the pics. Took a couple of takes to get it right but I knew she had the strength to do it. I gotta also say that Tina puts her all into these shoots as she was sweating pretty good by the end of that one. She was a real trooper and gave her all and did it with nothing but a smile on her face all the way. Great girl.

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Believe it or not you can thank me for that pic of Tina pinning up the smaller guy to the wall with his feet dangling. Hope you all like it. I was in the room that day..

Cody, thanks brother.. I like this shoot a lot. BIG Tinah did her thing, and it seems like you guys had some good, compliant co-stars. I know this is personal, subjective taste; but I always prefer the diminutive co-stars, they highlight (& provide contrast to) the BIG grrls' size advantages. Thanks again for your work, peace.

codyg1234

Patrick, thanks for the nice words. I actually was working with another photographer and it was pretty much spearheaded by me that we needed a fit but smaller guy. So we went out actively looking and we came up with the guy in the photos. Forgot his name but he was perfect. It was one of those shoots that I could see the power of Tina and she was pretty much into doing anything so I knew we could not pass this type of money shot buy. So I said how about we do some lifting and pinning to the wall and here you have it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login might have the video of it as he was the other photographer.

I guess to this day I am still an instigator of some of the muscle chicks out there. I remember taking Michelle Russell to a bodybuilding show down in Seattle and she was into lifting, but this show instigated her wanting to get huge in my opinion. Because after this she blew up big time and now has some of the biggest biceps peaks out there. I knew she would be awesome as she had those crazy peaks to start with. She was a lot of fun and a cool chick.

And I guess you can blame me too for enlisting Cindy Huntress into the wrestling arena as there was no way she was going to do that too. But seeing as we were dating, she thought she would give it a try and well the rest of that is history too. She was always super strong and to this day I would say she is now at her strongest of all time even though she doesn't really do wrestling unless the offer was over the top. So this is my little contribution to the community and maybe I will spur on some more great muscle girls in the future. ;o)