Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 NPC Red Stick Classic (Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA)

Started by aboheven, August 10, 2014, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aboheven

Does anyone have information on the results of the 2014 NPC Red Stick Classic? I have searched everywhere for information regarding this event, including your website and have not posted anything on it, which was held on Saturday, August 2nd of this year in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.

I am grateful to those who know how were the categories of this event, at least its winners.

Best regards.


Timmon

Have you tried emailling them? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

aboheven


Timmon

I left a message on their FB page, no answer there either. Very closed shop, strange but not uncommon in bodybuilding. A visual sport which often remains invisible to fans. If I hear anything, will let you know.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS