⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kim Perez

Started by Rex-Banner, February 18, 2016, 12:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex-Banner

Does anyone have any recent info on Kim Perez? The last update I can find from her is from December 2014. I'm not a member of her website though, anyone know if anything has been posted there since that time?

Rex-Banner

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

camy3

last i heard she was in the process of making a documentary type of video of herself

paul2000

Last I heard she moved to LA and was still training and planned on competing, she was a huge woman, massive upper body, she needed to develop her legs further though I thought they looked good to me.

UK_Fan

Anyone had any news on Kim?  The recent postings of her videos here are from 3 or so years ago, and the last posting on her FB page was around the start of 2015 when she was making that longer video, then nothing.  Her promised website (the link on her FB is no longer valid) petered out.  I'd love to see her amazing upper body and flashing smile again...

PEABUTR

All dressed up you could't tell if she had that type of physique, beautiful smile and those eyes.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Goldenash

I've been wondering about this too lately. It seems kind of strange for her to suddenly disappear the way she did with no announcement or anything.
"It takes one far more powerful, to create than to destroy..."