LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lea Damante (Lea Denee)

Started by pableras, September 28, 2010, 07:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Personal
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   34DD-25-34
Bra/cup size:   34E (75E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
Weight:   125 lb (57 kg)
Body type:   Athletic
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Brown
Long, Straight
Underarm hair:   Shaved
Pubic hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS