⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Erika Cordie site

Started by Maxturbator, February 26, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxturbator

Hi,
I see that her site opened recently - any reviews? is there a lot of clips, whats the quality etc.

Maxturbator

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

calico57

Cool to see she's now on IG. I doubt the pics would be any better than what she'll post for free on IG, but I'm curious about the videos. Based on the free previews on the main page, looks like the site would be disappointing like almost every personal site out there.

j2001

Just so you know, clips are streaming only. No downloads.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just so you know, clips are streaming only. No downloads.
There are ways & means to get around that... are the clips any good? I know her youtube ones were pretty good for the most part.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

j2001

The site's already dead

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login