Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What's going on with Kaitlyn. Does she need to turn heel?

Started by lee092760, October 27, 2013, 01:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee092760

It seems she is being used as she once was and looks like she is out of the Divas championship contention atm. So personally I like this gal but character has turned stale. So you think she should become a heel?


bryllin

they just used kaitlyn to push other girls. she didnt really do anything

Arkham29

I think it's about time that Kaitlyn goes heel , but then again we're talking about the WWE you never focuses on women's wrestling.

ginny444

I think Kaitlyn is hot. Hope she returns soon.  Seems to be either on way out or under wraps.  Could possibly be carrying an injury.  Will post new match asap.

bryllin

she probably couldve been the next trish stratus.  she had the whole wwe behind her and they just squashed her.

ginny444

There are a few "Kaitlyn dissers" but you are right I feel. So true. :thanks:

bryllin

the divas in general need a legit face.  they use the girls' cattiness to turn them into heels too easily. 

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
according to the WWE and her twit*** feed she quit the WWE today (jan 6 2014) to "do something special".......

I read this story and good for her that she left on her own terms

ginny444

She was being pushed out.  I will miss her.  I would not miss them.

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was being pushed out.  I will miss her.  I would not miss them.

I read on her Twitter feed she left to do other things which explained why she was not being shown on the big shows.

Maybe there is more to it I don't know.



ginny444

There would be more to it she reached her "use by date"  I hope she does ok in the future.  I wish that show would just go away.  Impact wrestling is better.

ginny444

I hope if they sign Sarah Backman she gets better treatment from that group.