LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sara Evans

Started by winpioneer, January 21, 2014, 12:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winpioneer

Just found this beauty on a search.  Her name is Sara Evans a singer.  Check out her calves on the link below:





calveslover1963

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randy312

Very attractive, she 's been around for a while. She was actually a bit heavy when she had her first hits, but lost weight and quite honestly I think is the sexiest country star. Have to admit I didnt know she had such great legs like this, very hot, thank you for the pics!

winpioneer

I agree, great gal, I wish there were more pics of her legs around though  :shucks: