Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FullFrameMuscle - How did anyone not post anything about this website?

Started by Kris72, September 23, 2012, 07:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris72



papadoc1981

This is my first time even seeing it but it looks like its been up for awhile now.  I just happen to see a pic with the site name on the bottom and didn't recognize it.  Small selection of ladies so far, but they've got Renee Campbell, Natalya Romashko, Ashley Starr, and Kris Clark so that's worth an automatic 30-day membership from me.  The vid/pic quality is great.  The website design needs touching up, definitely worth checking out.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

Not that new... its been around more than a year.

No nudity, good quality videos & pictures :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not that new... its been around more than a year.

No nudity, good quality videos & pictures :)
That is what I mean.  I'm shocked that it's been around for this long and nobody here has heard of it.  With some of the ladies they have done shoots with like Renee and Natalya, how in the world did they manage to stand under the radar for so long?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclelover1974

total rip off too. site is so slow, every download is abandoned.

sunogalem

Its definitely is worth a 30 day or 90 day membership just for the material on Renee, Natalya and Monica Martin. However the last time I was a member of the site it updated only a few times a month and I do agree with musclelover1974 about the downloads being abandoned, but they didn't fail on me as frequently during my time as a member. But I don't know about the situation now so in any case you have to have some patience for the downloads. That being said, the videos are of good length and great quality  so I would still try a 30 day membership at minimum.

zakaka

I am a new member. Very good quality and very erotic videos. the shots are very good.I wish there were a lot more Web sites of this type.but there are more Web sites with herbiceps and muscleapple style.

The downside of fullframemuscle is infrequent update.only 3 clips are updated per month.