⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

nadia crow(karamedeki)

Started by akbarjohnston, March 13, 2012, 07:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akbarjohnston

Did she Stop competing in Greece? I venture to say, that if she ever expanded to America, did the webcam thing, and even sessions, she would have been on a katka level in popularity. Sick, compact body, flexibility, and overall hot. Not to mention she can really friggin wrestle as evident in those Athena vids.

akbarjohnston

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jackedgurl19

she has a facebook page and is useing her real name Konstantia Xristos Keramidaki  ,only problem is she doesn't post anything in english any more..so I dont realy know whats "new" w/her .....she did post some pictures the last 2 days ( hope this helps a little) ;)

akbarjohnston

Nice. Yeah, she is hot. If she only had that "I know you want me" look and attitude of katka shed be even hotter.

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

pbo4muscle

I met her when on vacation in Greece and she just had started to do to sessions, and OMG :O She was stronger arm-wrestling than any girl I arm-wrestled before or after... She just would NOT let go, damn. Finally I won, but she had me scared several times there :P

Also, amazing calves... and forearms!!!

Have no idea what she does today but I am sure she still trains, because I had very strong feeling that she loved it, per se