LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rapture Clip Store

Started by bruce321, March 07, 2014, 02:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

She's just opened her own clip store. I ordered Rapture vs Iron Will Pt4, which is a mixed fighting video. I wasn't expecting much. Maybe a lame attempt to replicate what she's been doing for other producers, but was I wrong! Who needs stunt work and sound effects when you can just hit each other for real. Seriously. While obviously not going flat out, she went further than most videos claiming to be fully competitive. It also doesn't hurt that she looks great with the extra muscle mass she's added and she works up a hard sweat. The video work is excellent. No frills or fancy editing, just crystal clear HD. She looks like she's focusing mainly on wrestling, fighting, and muscle worship, with some miscellaneous fetish. I'd encourage fans to stop by and support her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

qwqw

Just FYI, one of her wrestling clips turned out to be a foot fetish thing. I don't even see another clip on the site that looks like it was a mix-up with.