Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Muscle Draining?

Started by zarina, August 24, 2015, 07:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarina

I share a preference in avoiding an ending where the main (male) character ends up frail and sickly.  I've seen variations on this theme where the draining isn't proportional that seems to make it more enjoyable (i.e. he loses 1 pound and she gains 2 pounds, or some other multiple).  LH Art I think did one like this called The Equalizer (with a ray gun), as well as a 3D art one called Fun Fun Fun that I recall was pretty good. 


gwhh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I kind of like the reverse where the guy actually makes his girls muscles bigger while not being drained himself. I don't like those stories as they seemed to leave the guy without life support and they usually die the in the end.

Exactly. I hate unnecessary cruelty and callousness in stories, I don't care how well written they are.


I agree.  Even when the draining is done of a "bad guy".  I still consider it cruel and unnecessary! I also think its a prop for lazy and/or cruel writers also!   

I don't see any reason why a muscle woman can turn a small man into a muscle man so she can enjoy him any more, without her losing any of her size. 

I avoid any story that has draining it in any way, expect for the above type! 



Jaguar

It is true that some muscle draining stories end up with as goreography (like pornography but with gore, gore that doesn't contribute to the plot, gore for the sake of gore).


Another common negative is when they grow past 7'6" tall or 5' wide, it goes from sci-fi or feasible fantasy into trying to one-up similar stories by being bigger, crueler and grosser.


But I almost always like the start of these stories.  And some are good stories that have decent endings. 


As others said, roll reversal, female muscle growth, sometimes the female drains intelligence and knowledge are good themes.  So are biggness, cruelty and suffering -- but up to a point and it should to contribute to plot or character development.  It shouldn't be there just to be extreme.


Probably the thing is knowing when to stop draining one guy and to move onto the next.  No guy should not get smaller than say 4'11-1/2 and 98 pounds (the 3rd percentile for 20 y/o US women).


www cdc gov/growthcharts/data/set2clinical/cj41c072.pdf

I'd also say that the female should generally not grow past the 97th percentile height for US men (6'3"), because then her life would be too difficult.  She'd be hunched over and looking down all the time, a submissive posture.


www cdc gov/growthcharts/data/set2clinical/cj41c071.pdf


A writer can go more extreme, but then the readership is smaller.  Of course the readership is not so important for free web stories.


I say don't try to compete with each other for grossness or bigness.  Instead compete on plot, emotions, character development, modeling future science, etc.


Mostly authors should follow their muse and write where their inspiration takes them. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.