Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess 2 nomination (please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014)

Started by RobMash, February 28, 2014, 02:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014

N.B. The candidate will be put on the list in the poll only if  it find 2 photos in the mandatory poses (front pose and back pose) relating to contest
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

Yeshaira Robles from yesterday's Arnold Bikini competition.




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login