LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dangerous Individual in DC Area. Anyone read this?

Started by lee092760, January 31, 2014, 08:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just hate when I read stories like this. Women have to deal with a lot of shit in this business, but this is got to be one of the most violent incidents I've ever read about.


Prosperity


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oddly, the warning has been removed from wb270.

I saw it through session girls. It was still there a minute ago if you click on the link on the homepage
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This guy must have really lost it if the woman had to call the police. Generally I think the ladies like to keep a low profile.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Bigger_the_Better

Yeah, saw that the other day, some scary shit right there!
But the good thing is the two session girls are fine and every one is becoming aware of this guy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

That guy is scary. All that writing and he couldn't make one complete sentence.

crazycrazy

Yes, today's psychopaths have very little consideration for the conventions of grammar and punctuation.  What a sorry state to which we have regressed.

j635746

Just reading the emails, this guy is not right in the head.  Any of those emails should send out alarm bells from the start to steer clear of him.  A lot of women I know would not even indulge him by replying.