⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The blue pill?

Started by madsoam2, February 14, 2008, 04:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heatseeker

I've never tried it. I would take it just to find out what it's like.

Heatseeker

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kingjim

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would take a pill that would just make me attracted to my wife. nobody else. I hate that I come on here and check these women out. but, I jsut cannot help it :(

I would do the same thing i have a lust for big fbbs and wast to much time on the net looking at them .
Same with you guys, I would take the "blue pill" if it existed.

nigelw1

i definatly would not take the pill i have lived with a very muscular fbb and also dated one when after the fbb partner of mine died also dated many "normal women" and to me the  bodybuilders were far more attractive and fantastic in bed would never want to mis that experence and am still in hope of another relationship with a muscular lady  ::)

Dortep3

No. Female bodybuilding have made my life better.

arcore23

I think that it's better leave it, continue to like what you like...