LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Finally going to make a formal introduction

Started by Natalie, September 29, 2013, 08:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie

I have been here for a bit, just doing some reading and I guess it is time to say hello to you all.
I am known as Blowtorch Barbie on HBC.
Nice to meet you all and I will try to keep in touch and be active on the forum.
Best wishes,
Natalie Nicole ~ Blowtorch Barbie ~


RobMash

Hello Natalie  :wob:

Do you have some photos to post here? so members know you better
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Natalie

Ok, will add some photos, just need to go back and read to see how to do that.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, will add some photos, just need to go back and read to see how to do that.

Try to read it Natalie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

However if you have problem send your photos by email to me or by a facebook page of Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will post them on this topic
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

papadoc1981

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Natalie


Natalie

Hi guys. Thank you for the warm welcome.
I just added one pic. More to come.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good shapes Natalie!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

almorae

 ^-^  :wob: Welcome, you have a page on Facebook or Twitter ?

Natalie

Hi guys, not on facebook or twit***. I am still living in the dark ages it seems .
Right now I am just on HBC.
Looking at a few other options as well so I will be sure to post other ways to find me on my website.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and I will be adding more pics soon.

All my best,

Natalie Nicole ~BlowtorchBarbie~

achilleus

A very warm welcome. Great to have you here ;-)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

roadwarrior

Her Model Mayhem portfolio:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Natalie