LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

buffedbunnies.com new Barbara Carita website

Started by mo235x, June 30, 2020, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo235x

Barbara Carita just posted her new website on her insta**** , it looks good on the surface.  I might join for a month to see if it is worth the cash .

Can anyone else verify if it a good site or not?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


peakfan

Ha, that logo art is by Pokkuti, I'd recognize his style anywhere.  I assume she's using it with permission, but if anyone wants to see that full Jessica Rabbit piece, it's on his DA (correct the link in the obvious way)-
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login____art.com/pokkuti/art/Jessica-Rabbit-313745256

For the site itself, I'm curious how much overlap there is with the content of her onlyfans (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  They're about the same monthly price, so it may be the same, just an alternative.

Hbfan

not updated at all... waste of money, her onlyfans is a whole other story. really good.

Digital Garden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not updated at all... waste of money, her onlyfans is a whole other story. really good.

I spoke with her via email last month and asked her about it. I couldn't decide whether to join her OnlyFans or Buffbunnies website at the time.

She admitted to me that the website won't see updates nearly as often as it is difficult to update compared to OF. She pointed me to her Onlyfans and reitterated that she posts content almost every day. I joined and can confirm this is so.

Barbara is such a sexy beast, I eagerly await the day that she is able to travel to the US again.

Hbfan

Def join her onlyfans would me my advice, same content as her website and beyond;) just feels focused on of and abanded her website.