⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscular Women Dating - there's a website

Started by jer5170, November 01, 2013, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jer5170

I've been searching for fitness and muscle on YouTube, and I guess they have noticed my searching habits....
I got a pop up for something interesting, it's a site for dating muscular women:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm going to sign up, and see if it's for real.
Has anyone else heard of, or used this site?


DeVore

I don't have any experience with that site, nor have I heard any anecdotes.  However, I would seriously be cautious with this.  Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

MM2K

Yeah, I saw an advertisement for that on a political website, so they must have been following me too. Kinda creepy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

jer5170

I logged in, but there was nobody local in my area.
In fact, there are only 50 women that are registered to the site.
Most of them aren't even very muscular.
I would advise you to try a regular dating site that has more selection...