⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jen Broomfield

Started by cam_flagg, August 31, 2013, 07:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam_flagg

I read before, a few times, that she got scared off by schmoes and so forth. Can anyone verify?


albundy

I believe she recently started competing again.  I have seen her on facebook, but he page is private.  No, she will no0t accept you as a friend...

lalolanda

Like albundy said she started competing again recently.

Here's a very recent pic of her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cam_flagg

WOW!! She is still stunning in every sense.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read before, a few times, that she got scared off by schmoes and so forth. Can anyone verify?


I thought she left the scene to be a mommy
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login