⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Arnold classic europe

Started by polecia, October 11, 2013, 01:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
my friend i am searching for full results for fitness over 163 cm, do you have it ?
Karharot, I can only find top 6:

Women's fitness up to 163 cm: R1 R2 R3 R4 Total
1. Dominika Multanova Slovakia 12 11 20 11 31
2. Aurika Tyrgale Russia 48 15 30 11 41
3. Dorottya Agoston Hungary 28 30 14 28 42
4. Janaina Matos Brazil 48 5 46 10 56
5. Piia Pajunen Finland 28 19 38 19 57
6. Caroline Oliver United Kingdom 66 25 60 25 85

Women's fitness over 163 cm:
1. Oksana Orobets Ukraine 13 October 23
2. Lyudmila Nikitina Russia 34 5 39
3. Georgia Foroni Italy 32 22 54
4. Laura Perecz Hungary 32 23 55
5. Milica Narancic Serbia 44 12 56
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thanks man, have you got the scorecards too ?
That is the scorecard, no grid, but the numbers are there.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Physique is an amazing division from amatuer to pro ranks hot beautiful sexy feminine ladies with muscle and without effects.. Ideal model mainstream facial looks with muscle is perfect.

second in BB against first in physique  ;)
I ♥ Saradas

t1m00

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What's her name?

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's her name?

Stavroula Gasiami (Greece)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas

big diesel

Kashma mahraja


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anyone have the bodyfitness results?  ALOT of hot ones there   :)
Hopeless results coverage, still looking. Really amateur!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anyone have the bodyfitness results?  ALOT of hot ones there   :)
Hopeless results coverage, still looking. Really amateur!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

deleuze3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

who is she by the way (number 51?
she must be in physique up to 163cm
Thanks in advance

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anyone have the bodyfitness results?  ALOT of hot ones there   :)
Hopeless results coverage, still looking. Really amateur!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

any chance for fitness and bodybuilding full scorecards ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's it! Seriously, any more info needed, try google!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

who is she by the way (number 51?
she must be in physique up to 163cm
Thanks in advance
The amazing return of Ina Lopulissa, Ms Olympia contestant of 1989 from the Netherlands.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS