Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Physique Goddess of October 2013: JOANNA WILSON (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, October 08, 2013, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash





JOANNA WILSON
Saradas Physique Goddess of October 2013

qualified for the Physique Goddess of the year


Congratulations




                                       



                                       





Link for congratulate with her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login










Links of others staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





Biography:


NPC USA 2013   
Womens Physique
   Class D (3rd place)


NPC Masters Nationals 2013          
Women Physique
   35+ Class C (4th place)


NPC Nationals 2012          
Womens Physique
   Class D (5th place)


NPC Northwest Championships 2012          
Womens Physique
   Class B (1sr place)


NPC Jr. Nationals 2012          
Womens Physique
   Class D (6th place)


NPC USA 2011          
Womens Physique
   Class B (5th place)


NPC Nationals 2010          
Women
   Light Heavyweight (8th place)


NPC Emerald Cup 2010       
Women
   Middleweight


NPC Emerald Cup 2009       
Figure
   5'5" to 5'6"
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS