⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Andrea Izard

Started by golfnut, January 04, 2012, 07:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfnut

She was amazing in the Mid 90's then pretty much disappeared.  I heard stories of being an Optometrist in the LA area, that she had some accident that caused her to quit bodybuilding and she went back to her native Australia.   She was one of my favorites and if anybody has any intel it would be appreciated. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


john540

Motorcicle accident, if i remember... what a pity!
She has a excellellent proportions and beautiful shape.

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS