Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro

Started by polecia, August 09, 2013, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubus

Rita Bello looks the best, Shannon is in much worse shape than she was during the USA's.

jubus

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

big diesel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe she's the fave

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are some Spank-Worthy pics. :cool2: :clap:

polecia

Well Valerie won at the physique division and Rita placed 2nd at bb, I can live with that, plus I love Tammy Jones even with the Schwarzr's complex (Thin calves and massive upper body) & her renown wackiness

shimmer1

Absolutely delighted for Tammy. To come into her first pro show against such a large field of BB well know to us all and win is just magic. Make no mistake this will be one of the best nights of her life...

I know Tammy is not everyone's cup of tea but to me she is what this sport should be all about in hard core terms. This girl just lives to be a big musclebound bodybuilder and I reckon she would work out through a triple heart bypass..

While doomsayers predict the end of BB, and judges change their ideas about what they want to see, Tammy just keeps on pumping iron and growing and getting on with the job...

Really pleased for her and she deserves to be up on that Ms O stage....



jubus

Very good judging, top 5 as its best. The biggest shock with Tonia Moore who returned to BB, although in 2008 she weighted about 40 kgs, due to her illness.

Timmon

IFBB Pro Women 1. Tammy Jones 2. Maria Rita Bello 3. Tonia Moore 4. Tina Chandler 5. Helle Nielsen 6. Melody Spetko 7. Shannon Courtney 8. Lora Ottenad 9. Michelle Cummings 10. Irene Andersen 11. Emery Miller 12. Alicia Alfaro 13. Tazzie Colomb 14. Christine Envall 15. Paula Francis 16. Beth Wachter 16. Sharon Mould 16. Agatha Dulson 16. Beverly DiRenzo 16. Geraldine Morgan 16. Maryse Manios 16. Natalia Batova 16. Juanita Blaino 16. Angela Debatin 16. Roxanne Edwards 16. Pamela Franklin 16. Aurelia Grozajova 16. Terri Harris 16. Mary Jerumbo 16. Janeen Lankowski16. Mirian Gerard

IFBB Pro Women's Physique 1. Valerie Gangi 2. Dana Linn Bailey 3. Teresita Morales 4. Lyris Cappelle 5. Marnie Holley 6. Jillian Reville 7. Candrea Judd-Adams 8. Jill Rudison 9. Nekole Hamrick 10. Catherine Hernon 11. Maria Rita Penteado 12. Jill Dearmin 13. Kira Neuman 14. Joele Smith 15. Mikaila Soto 16. Frida Palmell 16. Stephanie Willes 16. Lori Steele 16. Irina Veselova 16. Ida Sefland 16. Leonie Rose 16. Drorit Silverman 16. Yusmary Villalobos 16. Kathy Unger 16. Loana Muttoni 16. Betty Adkins 16. Alisa Alday 16. Nicole Ball 16. La Drissa Bonivel 16. Myriam Bustamante 16. Candice Archer 16. Laura Davies 16. Katie Davis 16. Karen Gatto 16. Andrea Holliday 16. Cynthia Jansen 16. Marina Lopez 16. Tracy Mason 16. Karen Williams

IFBB Pro Fitness 1. Michelle Blank 2. Tiffany Chandler 3. Fiona Harris 4. Whitney Jones 5. Ashley Sebera 6. Nicole Duncan 7. Lishia Dean 8. Amy Justice 9. Shannon Siemer 10. Jennifer Bishop 11. Danielle Delikat 12. Somkina Liudmila 13. Carly Lobato 14. Eileen Wells 15. Lovena Stamatiou-Tuley 16. Babette Mulford 16. Tanis Tzavaras 16. Molly Wichman 16. Paula Williams-Gulman

IFBB Pro Figure 1. Mallory Haldeman 2. Kamla Macko 3. Allison Frahn 4. Latorya Watts 5. Swann Cardot 6. Katherynne Ramirez 7. Andrea Calhoun 8. Laurie Schenelle 9. Linda Andrew 10. Cydney Gillon 11. Agnese Russo 12. Jennifer Taylor 13. Kiana Phi 14. Maria Garcia 15. Maggy Cambronero 16. Bernita Stuckey 16. Dani Ronquilio 16. Cinderella Richardson 16. Tamara Bailey16. Teela Thompson 16. Tamara Riberio-Bailey 16. Melanise Pettee 16. Holly Beck 16. Ryan Behr 16. Chaya Boone 16. Jennifer Brown 16. Dawn Hinz-Pugh 16. Candice John 16. Tatiana Koshman 16. Eleni Kritikopoulou 16. Brenda Laurer 16. Ashley Maybin

IFBB Pro Bikini 1. Courtney King 2. Carolina Silva 3. Stephanie Mahoe 4. Aly Veneno 5. Gigi Amurao 6. Jessica Renee 7. Noemi Olah 8. Yarishna Ayala 9. Michelle Capraru 10. Katherine Williams 11. Crystal Green 12. Monique Gantt 13. Anna Starodubtseva 14. Hope Howard 15. Sabrina Nicole 16. Janet West 16. Ashley Wade 16. Maria Annunziata 16. Chaundra Bagwell 16. Stefanie Bambrough 16. Danielle Carr 16. Nathalie Mur 16. Meredith Long
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

polecia

Hey Timmon dude
Janeen Lankowski didn't compete, I don't know why , please correct me if I'm wrong

Cas

Considering her condition in this show was off compared to her last one, a 7th place for Shannon Courtney isn't too bad for her first pro show. She does have A LOT of work ahead if she wants top 5's and perhaps an overall though.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Timmon dude
Janeen Lankowski didn't compete, I don't know why , please correct me if I'm wrong
I think you are right polecia. Probably why they awarded her 16th place! Unusual though, normally the results show DNP or something like that.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

big diesel

16. Maryse Manios

Can you say, BULLSHIT!!!  Maryse is in top condition she should of placed in the top 10. :hellno:

rom553

I've learned not to expect much in the way of judging at these shows. It's erratic and confusing.  From the pix I have seen, I agree with you she should have place higher. Tammy Jones???? Come on!!!!!! Are some of the judges getting something extra on the side?
I also thought that Shannon Courtney should have placed much higher, top 5 for sure. Her physique looked great from where I sit.

fredzeppelin

Quite frankly one of the things that impressed me at the Tampa Pro show was the utter integration
of various races at the show and it really appeared that everyone was getting along. I'd say this is
one of the strengths of bodybuilding, that it is a very inclusive sport.

Timmon

Also, dark skin enhances the muscular definition, which can't hurt. Athletes of African descendant certainly are very athletic, and are suited to many sports. Look at the World Championships at the moment in Moscow, and the Olympics a feast of toned muscle, male and female. I've lost count of the number of dark skinned naturally muscular women I've seen around this summer, cute biceps everywhere, lovely.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS