Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Physique Goddess of August 2013 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 31, 2013, 10:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Physique Goddess of August 2013



The candidates


Sara Hurrle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karin Hobbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LaTonya Howard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tamee Marie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dana Bailey
nominated by: papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Melissa DiBernardo
nominated by: rigoberto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eunika Desir
nominated by: dbmneto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Juliana Malacarne
nominated by: ThirdRedeemer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Jeannea Burritt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marcela Alvarez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

I voted for Juliana and Tamee.  Early votes look like Juliana has a following here.

Bergman

Voted for Karin Hobbs and Julianna Malacarne !!!


:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samusaran

i went with Sara Hurrle and Juliana Malacarne

gogu007


robin

Juliana Malacarne, has an amazing body.

zarkpch

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

strider99


nickolai

Juliana is crushing the competition like she should.  I love it!

sunogalem

I chose Karin Hobbs and Juliana Malacarne.

foster342000


KnightX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I chose Karin Hobbs and Juliana Malacarne.

Me too. 

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS