Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biceps Goddess II (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, June 20, 2013, 01:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


ALL THE CANDIDATES HAVE COMPETED IN 2013

Gwen Fuerte   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Laura Brow   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Melanie Wiggins   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Michelle  Ivers  Brent   
nominated by:rigoberto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Michelle Russell   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Peggy Rainbow     

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Rebecca Andrades   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Tazzie Colomb     
nominated by: big diesel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Wendy Lindquist     

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Yevgeniya Kirilych     

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bergman

Voted for Michelle Russell and Yevgeniya Kirilych !!!


:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunogalem

My votes went to Rebecca Andrades and Wendy Lindquist.

strider99

I voted for Michelle Russell and Rebecca Andrades.

Josekun35

This are my 2+3=5 candidates.  >:D
Gwen Fuerte
Melanie Wiggins
Michelle Russell
Tazzie Colomb
Wendy Lindquist

vicenzo04


lawlink2

Yes we are supposed to be focussing on biceps but there are some amazing legs on display. Gwen and Melanie take it for me

wujekcity

Glad I mentioned Michelle Russell Last month....she has the best biceps in the world.

letsdancefbb

Rebecca n wendy both tough hard biceps with sexy face

rigoberto

Michelle Ivers  and  Rebecca Andrades.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS