⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness & Figure Goddess of July 2013: OKSANA GRISHINA (she wins for 2nd years)

Started by RobMash, July 08, 2013, 10:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

---She confirm again her status of Fitness Goddess ---






OKSANA GRISHINA
Saradas Fitness Goddess of July 2013


qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year

Congratulations




                                       



                                       





Link for congratulate with her


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login









Links of others staff:




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Biography:

Height: 5'4"  165 cm


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS