LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 IFBB Wings of Strenght (Chicago) Pro Show

Started by polecia, July 06, 2013, 05:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polecia

That's a hell of a title· Anyway, who's your fave ? Fbb are at pre-judge right now



polecia

Top 5

JUANITA BLAINO

MONIQUE JONES

NANCY CLARK

RENE CAMPBELL

TINA CHANDLER

My personal fave - Rene Campbell

polecia

1st load on MD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wujekcity

Monique is just huge and gorgeous, same goes for Rene....either is desserving of the title!!!!

polecia

First load on RX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krajo

Check Sherry Gray... Her legs are reaching the size of her arms... I'd say she is the most improved!
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

fred1959


lovefbbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First load on RX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So preping for a show is about shedding fat right? Why does Rene (and many other bodybuilders come contest) look like she's also dropped about 15-20 lbs of muscle? Saw her pictures just over a month ago looking absolutely huge, and pretty damn lean too. Sorry if I go on about this but I just don't understand it. She's lost quality muscle here and looks like she did about 3 years ago?  :what:

papadoc1981

I'm surprised that there aren't more competitors.  With so few FBB contests I would expect these days for every pro show to have at least 20 ladies.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

After looking over the pics IMO Juanita deserved the top spot over Monique.  But then my judgement could be a lil' bit influenced right now.  Juanita's posing suit does draw some extra attention.  >:D

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

azerty

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bkrugby

Yeah Rene really thinned out. But Mojo who won, definitely had that massive look.  So, I'm not sure what's up with that.

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After looking over the pics IMO Juanita deserved the top spot over Monique.  But then my judgement could be a lil' bit influenced right now.  Juanita's posing suit does draw some extra attention.  >:D



Whats that golf ball sized thing just below her neck ??
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Charlieparker

And full results and pics

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Michelle Brent and Ann Gannon shd be higher and Monique has looked better but she's just so incredible looking...