Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Saradas Muscle Goddess of April 2013 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, March 31, 2013, 11:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicron

1. Simone Sousa
2. Nancy Lewis
3. Gina Davis
4. Kris "Big Sexy" Murrell




afterman


vicenzo04


archie43


fitnessfanatic

I voted for Gina Davis and Kris Murrell.  It looks like this will be a very close vote this month. 

lj23


sunogalem

I voted for Branka Njegovec and Monica Mollica.

Deeper1234

Tina Z and Simone!! Can't believe not more votes for Simone... the pictures on the thread do not do her justice.. she is even more massive than Tina... a genetic freak, who is also a Chemical freak... she puts most/all of the men that stand next to her to shame...

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS