LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Oana vs Renata

Started by sa2009, March 16, 2019, 02:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I like Oana , but would pick Renata


khuddle

Very very tough call. I'd have to go with Oana's rippling physique.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvhuge


RobMash

I vote for Oana, here my vote on details

MASS

Oana 8,5/10
Renata 7/10

MUSCULAR QUALITY

Oana 9/10
Renata 7/10

SHAPES

Oana 8/10
Renata 7.5/10

BEAUTY

Oana 7/10
Renata 6/10



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I vote for Oana, here my vote on details

MASS

Oana 8,5/10
Renata 7/10

MUSCULAR QUALITY

Oana 9/10
Renata 7/10

SHAPES

Oana 8/10
Renata 7.5/10

BEAUTY

Oana 7/10
Renata 6/10

This is pretty accurate, except for the beauty category, where I'd say they are more or less even.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login