⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Introducing Maureen...

Started by mc2h, February 26, 2013, 11:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc2h

Thanks for the invitation to introduce myself!  I am Maureen and love your website and members... just wish I had more time to spend reading all the posts but I have been kind of busy lately training for the 2013 Arnold Amateur Bodybuilding,  Heavyweight Class.

Originally your website was recommended to me by one of my Australian fbb friends... and was pleasantly surprised to find out at the time that I was entered in one of your polls for having one of the top 10 best biceps!!

For more information...My website is maureen.us.com  I am also on facebook and twit*** (Maureen Donlevy Clary) and would love to welcome some new saradas followers there.  So please hit me up!  My email address is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if that helps you to find me.

I noticed someone kindly took the time to post some pics of me at this post:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Although I appreciate it, unfortunately the picture labeled Shannon Doyle is really me.  And the picture labeled Maureen Donlevy Clary is really old.  I attached a more recent one to this post for your convenience if  you are able to replace it.

Thanks again for your interest in me and fbb Saradas and followers!   :rock:




RobMash



Links of her stuff
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Welcome on this big community Maureen! Nice to see you here!

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Polite Society

 All the very best for Columbus, Maureen...welcome.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login