LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidates of Jan/Feb 2013

Started by RobMash, December 26, 2012, 11:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

The four candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Physique Goddess.
The remaining candidates will be put by recents contests

Please post some photos of your candidate!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto


simoi


ciccio


rito

Dominique Danger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samusaran

physique is bigger than fitness right? if so. i nominate cindy landolt for this category because cindy is a lot bigger than fitness.

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

otravision


fitnessfanatic




Nathalie Falk

Hello guys!
Thanks for the votes:-)
Big hugs,Nathalie

jool457

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello guys!
Thanks for the votes:-)
Big hugs,Nathalie

Thanks for passing by, Chica. Welcome to the board !

RobMash

Hello Nathalie! Welcome on this forum! I'm very happy to see you here!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS