LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laetitia Casta

Started by manayunk770, May 11, 2017, 12:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Laetitia Marie Laure Casta (born May 11, 1978 in Pont-Audemer, Normandy, France) is a French supermodel and actress. Laetitia's mother, Line Blin, is from Normandy. Her father, Dominique Casta, is from Corsica. She has an older brother, Jean-Baptiste, and a younger sister, Marie-Ange.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   May 11, 1978 (age 39)
Pont-Audemer, France
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   French

Body
Measurements:   89-60-90 cm
Bra/cup size:   32C (70C)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   1.72 m (5 ft 71⁄2 in)
Weight:   54 kg (119 lb)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Blue
Hair:   Brunette
Pubic hair:   Trimmed
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

WeaselKing

Easily one of the most attractive women that modeled in the 1990s IMO.