LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melissa Dettwiller

Started by NnethKe, January 19, 2012, 06:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NnethKe

What happened to her, did she quit BB?, she's my fave one...

NnethKe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

dad123

she quit bodybuilding a long time ago,decided to go into porn,that doesnt seem to have worked well either.i havent seen her in anything in a long time.

J0d3r

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she quit bodybuilding a long time ago,decided to go into porn,that doesnt seem to have worked well either.i havent seen her in anything in a long time.

Now by porn are you referring to the movies she was doing with Denise Masino or are you talking about something different because if you are talking about the ladder then I would like to know what that is. On another note from her website apparently she is getting into photography (her own studio).

lovethatmagic

it's 'latter' not ladder lol :) - and I do not believe she will be producing her self....unfortunately

HuBazze

She did porn (soft) before she got into bodybuilding, then did some lesbian stuff with Masino in her prime and slowly disappeared after her house got destroyed in the Katrina.

That's all I know.

sa2009

Found this pic of her , supposed to be from last year .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvbuff

I heard she got married to a Doctor???  Anyone else hear this?

NnethKe

Any news about her...?

I keep reviewing her old pics and I feel nostalgic, she´s my alltime fave...

LordDaroth

Some years ago a hurricane destroyed her house, dont know much about after that.

topdogg17

To my knowledge, she is definitely not part of the female muscle world anymore. She's enjoying life quietly, raising animals and married. Unless something out-of-the-blue happens, there's a good chance we will never see Melissa as part of the female muscle scene again.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth