LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SARADAS MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 05, 2012, 02:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


afterman

I went for Anne Freitas (best newcomer by far), Alina Popa (probably future Ms Olympia), Sarah Hayes (big big improvement this year without losing her femininity). Runner up Brigitta Brezovac for adding so much muscle.

faby73


triplextriplex

Always in love with Katka, but all the girls are just hot!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

My personal ranking

1st Alina Popa
2nd Sarah Hayes
3rd Kashma Maharaj
4th Monica Mollica
5th Gina Davis
6th Brigita Brezovac
7th Katka Kyptova
8th Julie Bourassa
9th Rene Campbell
10th Fabiola Boulanger
11th Elena Oana Hreapca
12th Aleesha Young
13th Anne Freitas
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

unit777

Alina? Alina again? Alina forever? All obsessed with Alina, and this time Anne shows fantastic progress this year. :wow:

Anne, Anne, ANNE!! :-* :-* :heart: my vote this year for Anne!

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS