LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BIKINI GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 05, 2012, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juskapena



showdown2713

What every guy is going through when choosing.....


"lets see....ooohhh...Denise Milani...must not.....cave to.....glorious tits!!!!......must....awww man I chose her   :shucks  "

musclescam2

Monique, Nathalia and Davana because abs !!

afterman

I went for Davana Medina, Vargas and Nathalia Melo.

letsdancefbb

Denise n Nathalia for oomph orbs with muscle too!

RobMash

My personal ranking

1st Juliana Daniel
2nd Monique Gant
3rd Sherrie Carnicle
4th Denise Milani
5th Brittany Tacy
6th Nathalia Melo
7th Dianna Dahlgren   
8th Davana Medina
9th Stacie Morgan
10th Ashley Kaltwasser
11th Christina Vargas 
12th Jennifer Andrews
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

unit777

all girls is fantastic, but Nathalia Melo only one  :-* :heart:

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS