⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2011 Yaxeni Oriquen Guest Posing at Yokosuka, Japan

Started by RKLuffy, November 20, 2012, 01:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKLuffy

I have a special Yaxeni treat for you. There are two videos I have, ripped from YouTube: One of Yaxeni guest posing at the 2011 Yokosuka Bodybuilding Championship at the US Army base in Yokosuka, Japan, and the second is especially noteworthy: it's from the same contest, but on her is a little boy who wants to be a bodybuilder, so the great Yaxeneger shows him how to pose! This is indeed a cute video, showing Yaxeni's soft side and her great off-season shape!

Here is the Mediafire link to the first video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here is the second video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is my first video upload, though I ripped them from YouTube. I hope you enjoy these videos of the sexiest Venezuelan FBB!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RKLuffy

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login