Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of September/October 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 01, 2012, 12:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


Alevtina Goroshinskaya 
nominated by:netcurse2000



Annie Mae 
nominated by: bradass



Cassandra Wilson 





Cheryl Faust 





Day Oliveira  
nominated by: 1hitomi, machoman64de, kj30

 

Debi  Laszewski 
nominated by: rigoberto



Drorit Silverman 





Kashma Maharaj  
nominated by: otravision, truthserum



Luciana Andrade 
nominated by: SANCES



Natalia Batova  








I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fco.bra

Kashma have round glutes and the biggest pair of quads in the world. But look at Debi: her legs are skin and - a lot of - muscle. Even her feet look muscular. She's unique.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

I voted for Annie Mae, Day Oliveira and Luciana Andrade.


sunogalem

I voted for the following: Cassandra Wilson, Day Oliveira, Drorit Silverman, and Kashma Maharaj.

rigoberto


HuBazze

Tough I never noticed her before, I have to admit Kashma Maharaj has some crazy ripped quads

Rototo