⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vamp-freyja at Clips4sale

Started by MachineHead72, August 31, 2012, 02:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineHead72

Didn't know where to post this but I had to share what I found. Vamp-freyja clips are now available on clips4sale. They've already uploaded 3 page fulls of clips and they're from the zoro series. . I think they're up to zoro-08 right now. can't wait until they post zoro-13. been waiting a long time to see that. Here's the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MachineHead72

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

P0wErFuLW0mEnJapan

Hey  :thanks: for posting our studio! I just found this site :)
We assure you we will be updating this studio often so pls keep checking.
;)

MachineHead72

Are you going to post anymore clips. It's been a couple of weeks and no new clips.