LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of July/August 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 31, 2012, 11:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members are:

netcurse2000   --->   Alevtina Goroshinskaya
1hitomi, machoman64de, kj30   --->   Day Oliveira 
rigoberto   --->   Debi Laszewski
dbmneto   --->   Alisha Morrow
otravision,  truthserum   --->   Kashma Maharaj 





Alevtina Goroshinskaya



Alisha Morrow



Candice Carr-Archer



Day Oliveira



Debi Laszewski



Helle Nielsen



Janeen Lankowski



Kashma Maharaj



Marja Lehtonen



Wynne Regan

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

For me it's Wynne Regan by a mile. Best legs ever!

Maxt6999

Wow I say Wynne Regan. She's got awesome muscular legs.

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitnessfanatic

Had to vote for Day, those quads are pretty impressive!

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sunogalem

My choices went to Day Oliveira, Debi Laszewski, Kashma Maharaj, and Wynne Regan.