LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cassie Jaramillo

Started by qwqw, June 02, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwqw

I know she quit cam a while back, but is she still doing any sort of videos? I've seen some clips of her released semi-recently (utopia, crush, maybe others). Or do they just take their time to upload stuff that was shot a long time ago?


Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mjs5115

I just saw her on cam on Herbicepscam.  She told me that she was in a car accident and lost a year due to rehab and getting healthy.  She plans to continue getting bigger.  Her name on Herbicepscam is MissMuscleBooty.