⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of September 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, August 31, 2012, 09:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


Christa  Bauch
nominated by:rigoberto



Cindy Phillips



Drorit Silverman



Elena Oana Hreapca
nominated by:otravision,dbmneto,machoman64de



Holland Canter
nominated by:albundy



Patricia A. Watson



Rita Bello
nominated by:santino,netcurse2000



Sarah Hayes
nominated by:msbfbbfan



Theresa Ivancik
nominated by:SANCES



Tierany Chretien
nominated by:greg75


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

Voted for Christa Bauch, Sarah Hayes and Theresa Ivancik !!!


:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto


minuteman


Tiago

My vote goes to: Christa Bauch (need I say why? ::)), Rita Bello (FUCKIN' HUGE!!! :o), Sarah Hayes (she's just perfect! :heart:) and Tierany Chretien (her physique is really impressive! :what:)
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS